Monday, April 08, 2013

Easel card

Well todays project is mastering the Easel card. Theres lots of variations out there but I am going to stick with the one provided on Youtube by La La Land  crafts.

Ok so this took some doing that's for sure. I cut my cardstock to the size I wanted my card to be. Here ive used Kaisercraft basic card stock in stone. I then folded it in half like you would do a regular card and then folded half back on itself to make the stand for where the main body of the card would be attached. At this point I cut a square large enough from cardstock again and started with my decorating.

Papers used are one of my faves - Kaisercrafts Nans Favorites. This is a beautiful mix of colours along with gorgeous fruit themed paper. For the part of my card that holds the main body of the card I used strawberry themed. For the main body of the card I used the lemon paper which is so fresh and vibrant. The for the bottom part where the card stands up on I used the jade colour. This produced an array of colour. 

Stamp wise I used chef Tilda by Magnolia. She is sitting on the large honey jar also by magnolia. She is coloured in my fave combo of pale pink and muted cool shadow blue. All colouring by Copics. For embellishments I used cheese cloth, distressed the circle that holds Tilda and her jar and added some gorgeous paper blooms by Kaisercraft to this base of card to the folded part has something to pus against while it stands up. I added a lovely little bee style charm ass Tilda has funny bees floating round her jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx