Thursday, August 29, 2013

CAS layout

Well good afternoon blogland!

Today I am showing you a card I am entering in the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog and the challenge is 'Clean and Simple'. Now this took me a while to work out as you can see my past cards are not clean or simple! So I started to think about which Tilda would represent this theme well and I came up with Yoga Tilda. Clean and Simple is the life style that many yogi's live by so this was perfect.

I used white card stock for the body and Kaisercraft '75 cents' paper pad. I love the colour combo and its very fresh. I then embossed using a Cuttlebug folder spots onto another smaller piece of white card stock. Finally I mounted my image in the middle of the card.

I used a piece of pale lime green ribbon and made a simple bow with the same colour.

I coloured this image with Copics- here is my combo-

Skin- YR000, E21, R30
Clothes- YG11,03, 41, BG3
Hair- R12, YR21, E55
Shoes- YG03, 11,23

I then added the 'Life is a journey; sentiment from La La Land crafts to a piece from the same paper pad and finished with some pale lime green pearls.

Hope you enjoy!

Love D xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx