Sunday, August 25, 2013

Tilda's seaside/BBQ



Woohoo gang its summertime at Totally Tilda! So why not pop on you fave summer outfit and take us to your fave summer place! or throw a BBQ you are all invited to join us at  Totally Tilda Challenge Blog


Our sponsor for this awesome challenge is-



Bunny Zoe Crafts





gif maker

 
And the Prize is;

 
 
So as most you guys know I live Down under so this was inspired by a gorgeous place called Coral Bay on the coast of Western Australia. Its perfect. I used a combination of stamps for this card. I used Burger Tilda, Romantic wedding background and the very cute Tilda's BBQ. And what is more Aussie than a beach BBQ!
 
Card stock used is the Bazzil bling again. I used Kaisercrafts 'Tropicana' collection. This is one of my fave collections, very very summery and perfect for the look I was going for. The flowers are from WOC and remind me of the beautiful colours that the Frangipani trees have.
 
I used some jute style mess at the very bottom of the card and this doubles as sand and also a fishing net as Coral Bay has brilliant seafood all freshly caught. I popped a couple of shells in there too.
 
Behind the image is 3 layers of design paper from the KC collection. Basically I couldn't decide which paper was my fave so went for them all! I used the collectables that come with the collections for the postcards and stamps.
 
Again, behind the image is some cheesecloth and some beautiful bright rose pink ribbon and some ribbon from another KC collection 'Rockpool'.
 
I coloured Tilda in Distress Inks- heres my combo!
 
Skin- Tattered Rose/Tea Dye/ Spun Sugar
Hair- Brushed Corduroy
Dress- Peeled paint
Apron- Aged Mahogany
BBQ- Vintage photo/ Spiced marmalade/ fired brick
Sky- Broken China
Sea- Stormy Sky
Burger- Tea Dye/Fired Brick/Peeled pain
Hat- Scattered straw/antique Linen   
 
 
 
 
I found these awesome BBQ related embellies so had to use one!! I picked the BBQ charm itself for this card.  I added some stickles in 'Diamond' to the water and the clouds.
 
Hope you enjoy my card
 
 
 
Love D xx
 


 

11 comments:

  1. Lovely little BBQ scene D...fab masking !!! and your charm is adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most fabulous scene you've created!!
    A barbie on the beach perfectly sums up my idea of Australia.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most fabulous scene you've created!!
    A barbie on the beach perfectly sums up my idea of Australia.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous take on your BBQ Tilda creation D..love all the cute details..lovely work.

    smiles mummy Tildarette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card hun, love that charm so cute, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this D - and I just spotted your little barbecue charm, so cute. Great little scene hun.
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card Davinia!!!! Love the BBQ charm and the cute little scene. Fabulous! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable, love the bbq charm and the lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable, love the bbq charm and the lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is sooo cute...love the grill and embellies...lovely lizzi

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is sooo cute...love the grill and embellies...lovely lizzi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx