Sunday, September 15, 2013

Midweek Gardening Tilda including seeds and/or tool


Hey crafty friends!

This is you mid week shout out to show us the fruits of you labour and come join us in our new challenge at Totally Tilda Challenge Blog. This challenge is all about gardening but make sure you include a seed packet or/and tools!

Our Sponsor for this challenge is - Ribbon Girl

Prize on offer from The Ribbon Girl will either be:
a Ribbon Kit
or
a £10 voucher for the store


For this card I used the gorgeous Tilda dressed as a Scarecrow. Reminds me of Worzel Gummage! I used card stock in Cookie as it went well with the DP from Kaisercraft ' 75 cents'. This is defo one of my fave collections. 

So I have used 3 lots of DP and layered them onto the card stock. I have added a little bit of glittery mesh from my stash and some tea colour lace from my stash too. The flowers are in a matching shade of mint from WOC and the sparkly leaf is from Prima.  I have added a mint button and bead to the collection.

My tools are - Shovel and a pair of secateurs which are at the bottom nestled in the flowers. Some 'Say it with Crystals' from Prima adds a bit more sparkle to the card.

I coloured Tilda in Copics- Here is my Combo

Skin - YR000, E21, R30
Hair - R02, 12, 27
Clothes- BG10, 15, 49
Hat- YR21, E55
Straw- Atyou Spica gold pen (these have awesome glittery glass fragments)

The sentiment is from Magnolia and is stamped on one of the die cuts that come with the KC collection paper pad. I added a Prima butterfly and a KC sparklet to the card to finish off.

I hope you enjoy my scarecrow!





 
 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely tools, I've never seen such a different and beautiful array!!! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx