Sunday, October 20, 2013

Just the Ticket Tilda!



Hiya gang!

well its time for another challenge!!! This we us lot at Totally Tilda Challenge Blog have created a 'Just the Ticket Tilda' challenge so lets see some tickets!! Hope across for some inspiration!

Our sponsor for this challenge is Bunny Zoe Crafts

gif maker

 
And the Prize is;



 So for this card I used the Kaisercraft cardstock in Mocha and the DP are from the gorgeous Gallivant collection from Creative Imagination. I used the die cuts from the same collection. The ticket.

I masked Tilda to make her look like she is sitting on her suitcases and coloured her using Copics, here is my colour combo-

Skin-YR000,E21,R01,R30
Suitcase- E57,53,33,35,37
Clothes and hat- BG10,BG000,B00,B02.B12, R83,R43
Hair- E30,YR31,E31,E35
Map- B12,YG45
Shoes- R30,81,83

I then used some sticky border from my stash and some WOC pale blue flowers. I added a ticket die cut from the Gallivant collection and popped it on 3 layers of double sided mounting tape. I then added some Prima Butterflies and some denim blue pearls. To finish off I added a postcard charm and a silver sparklet.

Hope you like my card!

Glitter Words



 Here is my ticket





 
 





















3 comments:

  1. Love the suitcase and charm Davinia!!! Tilda looks pretty comfy on the suitcase, she might never reach her destination, lol!!! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card D, fab tickets and design, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Davinia. I love how you've masked Tilda onto the suitcase!

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx