Sunday, November 17, 2013

Totally Tilda's Challenge! Buttons and Bows


Now isn't this a sweet challenge with so many possibilities. So hop over and see what me and the rest of the DT have been up to for some inspiration across at Totally Tilda Challenge Blog


Our sponsor for this challenge is Bunny Zoe Crafts

gif maker

 
And the Prize is;


For this card the DP are from Kaisercrafts collection called 'Needle and Thread' and thought this was appropriate as it has lots of sewing things on so of course theres buttons! I used Tilda wrapped in a bow for this card. This is one of my faves to colour. I love her little suit and the bow is just gorgeous.

Now I used some sparkly buttons in this gorgeous yellow; they are peeping out from the flowers which are from WOC. I used a twirl from WOC too. I fell head over heels in love with these star buttons so I coloured them in a yellow combo to tie in with my sparkly buttons.

Tilda was coloured with copics- here is my comb0o

Skin- E50, YR000, E21, R00, R81, R20
Bow- BG000, B00, B02
Suit- R00, 11, 30, 81, 83, RV23


 
Here is the flowers, before the bow,


 



To embellish I used some Prima sparkles and placed them just across Tilda. I added some latte coloured rhinestones to two of the corners of the card. I then added a little charm in the shape of a bow which is nestled in amongst the flowers. To finish off I couldn't resist using the die cut collectable from the 'Needle and Thread' collection saying 'Cute as a button' and I added a sparkly button to this. Perfect as Tilda is as cute as a button. Finally, I added this lovely pale pink rose the the tag.

Hope you enjoy my creation.


Glitter Words



[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx