Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Dreaming of summer




Afternoon bloggers

I am back to show you my summer card. Was feeling very much like being near the seaside today so hence the theme of this card. I am entering the card into the following challenges

lovely hAnglar or sweet magnolia - Anything goes
Fashionista Challenge Blog - Anything goes
Marvelous Magnolia Challenge Blog - Lovely Lace
Midweek Magnolias - New Stash
Magnolia Down Under Challenge Blog - Summer Delights

I used the gorgeous Maja DP of beside the sea which is lovely fresh blues and all things seaside. The image I used is my new stamp of Tilda with her life buoy. I coloured Tilda with Distress Markers as wanted a seaside weathered look. I used flowers from Kaisercraft and WOC to decorate. The sentiment is from La La Land Crafts. I distressed the DPs. I used a Martha Steward punch to be able to slot the red ribbon through the cardstock. I used red lace from my stash and blue ribbon from Papermania. A 'Happy Days' brad finishes off this card I think. I added red rhinestones and a ships wheel charm to the bottom.

Inside I used the La La Land lover banner die and also the fence and chopped part off.

I hope you enjoy my creation.



 Glitter Words










 
 

6 comments:

  1. Very patriotic card there D with all that red white and blue. Love it. Don't get sunburned hunni will you!! Lol.
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, great design, thanks for playing at Allsorts. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! Love the colours and gorgeous embellishments. Thank you for joining us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! Love the summer feel and the fab details, Davinia! Thanks for joining us at the Midweek Magnolias! Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - love the bright colour combo - perfect for the Summery feel of your card.
    Thanx for joining us at MDUC this week
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx