Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Clean and Simple Bestie


Hi everyone

I am here with a clean and simple card. Very unlike me but i do love this card.

I am entering my card into the following challenges-

My Besties UK challenge - Clean and Simple
Scrapbook Stamp Society - Anything goes

I used the gorgeous black and white vintage Timeless collection from Kaisercraft for this card. I fell in love with this Bestie bride, she is just so cute. I layered them all simply and added a sentiment from Whimsy stamp. I coloured this little lady wit the C copics range. Added to this were some stickles just to lift the card.

Inside i carried on the same theme.

I hope you like my card

Glitter Words






























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card good luck with the Besties UK challenge -Carol UK DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Davinia such a beautiful card.

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card,good luck in he My Besties UK Challenge.Jenny GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card.. thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Stamp Society Great Bestie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx