Friday, May 02, 2014

Magic...it can happen!


Afternoon everyone!

I am back with a card that i want to show you with my latest bestie from a win. Princess Jasmine. I just love her, so pretty!

So the challenges I am entering my card into are-

My Besties Norway- Spring Colours
My Besties Dutch girls Pastels
My Besties Brazil - Buttons and glitter
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - Anything goes with the option of using a sentiment
My Besites in French  Bingo (leaves, bow,star, bling or stickles, brad)

So the DPs I used here are from the latest Kaiserecraft collection 'Kaleidoscope' all bright and cheerful  and full of colours.  I coloured Princess Jasmine with Copics.

I used dies from Magnolia and La La Land Crafts. The flowers are a mix of Kaisercraft and WOC. I used some turquoise ribbon, two lots one pale and one zig-zag in a darker shade.  I used two ghost leaves in pink and turquoise to match the spring time colours of the flowers. I added a little star to the bottom bunch of blloms  The sentiment is from the Kaisercraft collection 'Enchanted Garden'.  I used shabby blue fran-tage round the image and stickles on her dress, bangles, shoes and gems on head and middle of top. Finally i added some mint shade buttons in reducing size order. All of the card and the sentiment are edged with DI 'Tumbled Glass'.










I hope you like my card!


Glitter Words












[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely card!
    Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Davinia this is so beautiful.

    gr karin and
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    ReplyDelete
  3. Davinia, very beautiful card, thanks for joining us at MBB,Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow so a lovely card.And i thank you so much for joining us at MBDGD.

    Hugs Anja(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely :)Thanks for playing with us at My Besties Norway. Hugs Rita, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so adorable Davinia!! love all the details, specially the buttons and glitter!!
    Thank you for joining us at My Besties Brazil!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card Davinia:0)
    thanks for joining the Dutch Besties
    grtz Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card with a lot of sweet details.
    Thanks for playing with us in My Besties Norway.
    Good luck and hope to see you again.
    Hugs from Dt-Sissel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx