Sunday, November 30, 2014

Grace bakes up a storm


Yay!!!!! Its Christmas decs time!!! woohoohoo!!!!

So i thought i would take a bit of time out from wrestling the tree from its box and do a wee bit of craft!

The challenges i would like to enter my card in are the following-

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps- Wednesday challenge- anything goes!
We Do Doobadoo -  Get Festive

Soooo. I used the gorgeous Grace from Kraftin' Kimmie- how cute is she!!! Love her gingerbread men! I coloured her with Copics and used DPs from Kaisercraft ' Gingerbread' collection. I have been DYING to use the little gingerbread men papers!!! The dies are a mix of Magnolia, Sizzex, and Memory box. I am TOTALLY   with these gingerbread men dies!!!! they have had a lot of use this festive season bless them!!! 

Now in my stash I found some dress it up buttons and there he was a little gingerbread man!!! I also added a chopping board which says 'Baked with love'. Im a bit of a baker and this is something I do esp if Phil isnt well I bake to make him feel better. 

The sentiment came with little Grace. I stamped it in DI 'Festive berries'. To finish off I added some pale green rhinestones to the card. As every girl loves sparkle at Christmas!

Hope you like my card!


Glitter Words





















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx