Friday, December 26, 2014

Toe Tapping Time with Tapping Trixie

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Happy Boxing day everyone!!!!! Hope we all had a good Christmas day and got utterly spoilt.

So since today is a bit more chilled out, I thought I would get on with some craft. So I am here today with the gorgeous Trixie Tapper from  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge-

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge blog- Anything goes

So for this card I used the gorgeous Trixie- I  this stamp! Its the suit its so cute! So I coloured Miss Trixie with Copics. The papers are my usual addiction, yes Maja ! 

The dies are a mix of Magnolia and Tim Holtz. Behind Trixie I added some cheesecloth for texture and to the tags, some pink and white candy striped bakers twine. 

The sentiment came with Miss Trixie. To finish off, I added some bright pink rhinestones. 

I hope you enjoy her! 

Glitter Words

























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx