Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Tara wishes you happy birthday!


Hiya guys!!!

Well today I cracked out the Inktense pencils that my lovely hubby got me for Christmas. WOW what a beautiful array of colours. And also today, my gorgeous Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps arrived! So this was the perfect opportunity to try out both.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge-

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps  - Birthday!

Now for this card I used Kaisercrafts 'Violet Crush' collection, Its a rich combo of purples and some beautiful metallic papers. Now remember this is the first time with the Inktense- and i LOVE them they are sooooo cool! rather happy with the way it came out for first attempt so more practicing this weekend me thinks!

I used a number of different dies, a mix of Go Kreate, La La Land Crafts and of course Magnolia. The flowers are from WOC and Ribbon girl. The lace and ribbon are from my stash.I used shabby seam binding ribbon to finish off the hearts.

I just LOVE this 'Happy Bday' flag die from La La Land crafts. The sentiment inside is off a La La Land stamp.

Hope you like her!

Glitter Words


























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx