Monday, February 09, 2015

International Sign Language Sign for LOVE


Hey there everyone!

I am here today with a monochrome card, and I decided that I would make my card Pink monochrome.

The challenges I would like to enter my card into are the following-

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Love and Peace
In the Pink- Love is in the air
Loves Rubberstamps- Anything goes
We do doobadoo- Hearts and flowers
Kit and Clowder - Love
Paradise of Stamps- Monochrome

For this card I used the fabulous 'Tara' from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, isnt she adorable. Now since its the month of LUVVVVV i decided that this image was perfect as Tara is signing the International Sign Language sign for 'Love' and I think we all need a bit of love.  I used Copics to colour Tara and wanted a nice bright pink. I used dies from Magnolia and La La Land crafts. The flowers are a mix of WOC and Prima. I used a Prima heart paperclip saying 'LOVE' in the middle. I added a doily from Martha Steward behind the image. The heart lace is from my stash and it edges the card. I used some hot pink rhinestones and some Kaisercraft heart sparklets to the sentiment which came with the stamp and reads 'here is a sign that I love you' perfect eh!

I also used a bright pink ribbon for a bow and a wooden heart under the bow.

Hope you like her !

Glitter Words

























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card with a lovely image. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Davinia, great card, love the KK image, flowers and other details.Great you could join our anything goes challenge at Loves Rubberstamps! Ciao!
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh what a beautiful card and fabulous image! I love those flowers too. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at In the Pink!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!
    Thanks for joining us at Paradise of Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx