Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Magnolia Mania GDT- Use a Ticket



So hey there guys! So for the challenge at Magnolia Mania this time we want you to use a ticket in your creation.

So for my card I used the darling 'Ribbon Dance Tilda' from the 'Little Moscow collection'. Isnt she a sweetie. I coloured Tilda with Copics. The papers are from Maja (anyone surprised there!) I used des from Magnolia and the doliy is from Martha Steward. I added pale purple 'Perfect Pearls' to the doily to jazz it up a bit.

The ticket is a Magnolia stamp and I thought I would make it as having a ticket to the 'Ribbon dance' show. The tassel I found in stash!

Hope you like her.

Glitter Words























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx