Friday, July 31, 2015

Guest Designer at Maja Design!



Howdy!!!!!!

Now i am SUPER DUPER excited! I got asked a few weeks ago if I would like to be a Guest Designer on the ever awesome Maja Design Blog . Now this is a utter dream come true as I absolutely adore every collection! I have never seen a Maja paper that hasnt made me swoon!

So here is one of the cards that is featured, and this is the new collection ' Summer Crush' and yup I am in love again. Its got my two fave colours- Coral and Turquoise in it, love the retro feel. You guys captured lazy crazy summer days perfect!

My card, I used 'Tilda with Heart phone' from the World Wide Web collection. I coloured her with Distress inks and used a load of Magnolia dies on her and the gorgeous butterflight from Tim Holtz.

The Lace is from Live and Love Crafts as is the ribbon tied through the hearts.  I added some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and to finish off a pearl pin with a little charm of sunglasses popped through it. I loved this image with these papers as she feels so 'Grease' the film with her capri pants and her scarf round her neck!

I then sprayed the WHOLE card (yes all of it lol!) with Glimmer mist to give it that bathed in sunshine look.

Hope you enjoy my stint on Maja and the other ladies too!

Thanks for having me!

Glitter Words























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx