Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Magnolia Mania - GDT- Pimp Something!!!

Well hi there!!

Today I am here with something a bit different as part of the GDT at Magnolia Mania. The challenge this time is to 'Pimp something' so we want to see you take something old/used and make it into a work of beauty lol.

So for mine I used an old plain white paper gift bag



And I stamped 'Summer wedding Tilda' and coloured her with Distress inks. I used paper from Maja and dies from Magnolia and Sizzix. I added some lace to the bottom to give the bag a frill. I used some blue ribbon with white poker dots on it about a piece of cream lace. Some cheese cloth behind the hand made roses. I tied red and white striped bakers twine to the tags and around the handles of the bag I wrapped blue and white bakers twine and with the same coloured tied a 'handmade' hand. 

The sentiment is from LOTV. 








Hope you like it! It my very first one and defo not my last!!! 


Glitter Words


















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx