Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Summer is here!

Hi there everyone!

So hows the weather where everyone is? Its been a strange bag here  rained all last week and this week gorgeous, pretty hot again so who knows what it will be tomorrow!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Bunny Zoe crafts - Summer Breeze
Deep Ocean Challenge- Summer Fun
Marvelous Magnolia Challenge blog- Anything goes
Simply Magnolia - Buttons or Bows -or both!
Tilda's Town Neighbourhood challenge blog- Summer time
The Ribbon Girl challenge blog- Summer
Maja Design - Mood board challenge

So... for this card I used 'Tilda with Summer flags', she looks so summery and ready for a summer fete with those flags hehe!

The papers, well where do I start!!! The new collection from Maja Design 'Summer Crush' and boy do I have a crush on these papers!!! They are so gorgeous, so retro...so PERFECT!

I coloured Tilda with Distress inks. The dies are a mix of Magnolia and Go Kreate. I used a button trim from Live and Love Crafts, this is defo on the list to buy more of. The buttons used on the bow die and the flags are a collection i found in my stash! I love the turquoise.

To POP the bow and the flags I used mounting tape to make them stand up. On the flags I used some rose coloured twine to make the ties between them.

The 'Happy Summer' is cut from one of the pages of the Maja collection.

I finished off with some champagne coloured rhinestones.

Hope you have a lovely day.  

Glitter Words

























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. Cute colors and details. Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda´s Town this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Åsalill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling Tilda creating Davinia! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges this week! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card you have created, you have coloured cute magnolia beautifully and I love your overall design too honey, with all those adorable die cuts and buttons!!
    Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Marvelous Magnolia! Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, beautiful layout and gorgeous colors!!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia!
    Hugs, Irene Mendes DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love the colors and fab design. Thank you for joining us at Simply Magnolia. Good luck!

    Evie - DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet card! Your coloring is awesome. Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am back you have two Gorgeous Entries and I love them both. The colours in this one are just so soft love the way you do that. Love that Bow! Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx