Saturday, August 01, 2015

Magnolia Mania GDT- Pink and Green combo challenge


Well hello there again!

I am here today with my final GDT card for Magnolia Mania (Sniff) and I must admit I have enjoyed every single moment of being part of the GDT with this awesome team. So for the final challenge as GDT it a colour combo- yep we want you to use pink and green. So cant wait to see what you come up with!!!

For my card I used the fabulous 'Maid Marion Tilda'. I coloured Tilda with Copics and used papers from Maja, i just love the pink and greens in these paper pads. I used dies from Magnolia. I added some cheese cloth behind the flowers, which are from WOC. I added green rhinestones to the heart tags and some pink and green shabby seam binding.

Thank you so much for having me as part of the GDT Magnolia Mania- I have had a blast!


Glitter Words





























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card ❤️.
    Thanks for your great support at Magnolia Mania!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Especially love your coloring on Tilda! Hugs, Sarah,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx