Friday, October 02, 2015

Chilling...


Happy Friday everyone!

Hope everyone got something nice planned for the weekend? I plan to be on sun lounger with book and thats it!!!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Deep Ocean Challenge blog-Autumn
Magnolia Forever- Autumn
The ABC Challenge blog- 'S' is for sprinkles- I used these awesome dew drops style
Marvelous Magnolia Challenge blog- Anything goes

For this card, I used an old oldie Tilda. I tried finding her name but couldnt get it so I call her 'Tilda chilling in the grass'. I coloured this Tilda with Distress inks.

The papers are from the gorgeous Maja design, this collection is so stunning. I love the papers with the little leaves on. So cute!!!

I used dies from the last Doohickey club, I just fell in love with the mushroom border and those teeny tiny apples!!!!

For the lace, well I used 2- one from Live and Love Crafts and one which is green from my stash. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts

I used these fabulous dew drop type sprinkles on my leaves, just to jazz them up a bit bit also they look like water.

To finish off I added a moon stone brad to the top left corner which is also from Wild Orchid Crafts.

On the inside, I used some of the leaf dies from the same doohickey collection, just dotted them around so it looked like they were fluttering in the wind. The trim at the bottom is also from Magnolia and kinda reminds me of corn!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Glitter Words





























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

3 comments:

  1. Your lovely card has such a warm, autumn feel. I love it! Thank you for joining the ABC Challenge. Good luck and please join us again with your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card Davinia!Love your beautiful details!Thanks so much for joining us at Magnolia Forever and hope to see you again!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx