Monday, December 21, 2015

All About Magnolia - GDT 2



Hi there everyone!

Is everyone ready for the big day?!!! not long now till the man in red comes!!! eeek!!!! So I am here today with my 2nd card for the All about Magnolia Challenge blog as one of their GDT's.  And of course the challenge is 'All about Christmas' so why not click the link above and see what the gals have created!

For my card I used the cutie that is 'Little Whitey' isnt he so cute!!! He has been coloured with Distress Inks. The papers are from the new Pion Design release and they are gorgeous. I was going to do an all white card but these papers just won me over straight away.

I turned whitey into a shaker card, seem to just make these at Christmas! I used brown and gold shades of beads for the shaker material.

The dies are a mix of Go Kreate, Tim Holtz, Impression Obsession, Noor! Design and of course Magnolia.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I added some Gesso to these for a more shabby chic look. Nestled in the flowers I added a cute white snowflake charm from Live and Love Crafts. The shabby seam ribbon tied through the heart tags is also from there.

On the die around the shaker I embossed it and added some Gesso but also some 'Shabby White' Fran-tage. The fran-tage was also added to the hearts which were also embossed and to the 'December' at the bottom of the image and the snowflakes. Sparkle is key and front and centre in my Christmas!!!

The lace can be found again at Live and Love crafts. The ribbon was in my stash of ribbons.

On the inside of the card I used the snowflake stamp that came with 'Little Whitey'.

Hope you have a great Christmas whatever you are doing!

I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Paradise of Stamps- Christmas
Live and Love crafts- Sparkle
Time for a Magnolia Challenge- Christmas- Fave stamp
Magnolia Forever- Snow and snowflakes
Deep Ocean Challenge blog- Anything goes
Time for a Magnolia Challenge - CAS or Fully Loaded - I went for Fully Loaded.
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge- Anything goes
Paradise of Magnolia- Christmas
Simply Magnolia- Anything goes



Glitter Words











[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Beautiful designed card. Lots of wonderful details. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Hope to see you back here again in 2016. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Davinia, what a gorgeous creation and thank yo uso much for joining our challenge on the Time for Magnolia challenge blog.
    Warm hugs Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx