Friday, February 19, 2016

Artist Edwin


Good Morning everyone!

A beautiful day here , bit cooler and feeling lovely. Windows are open in craft room and the smell of the sea is just bliss!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Simply Magnolia- CAS or fully loaded with the option of red- I went for the red option with this card
Midweek Magnolias- Anything goes with a Magnolia Image

So as you know I am trying my hardest to get a handle on CAS so each time I see a challenge I think 'right im going to do another' and think im getting there! Its such a willpower kinda card for me!!!

For this card I used 'Artist Edwin' and what a mess he has made! Tilda will not be happy when she sees this Edwin! I coloured Edwin (and he coloured the rest!) with Distress Inks.

The papers are from an old Kaisercraft collection 'Save the date'. I liked the reds mixed with the cream swirls.

The sentiment is from a La La Land Stamps and think we all know its true.

Hope you have a wonderful day, I am off to enjoy the gorgeous sea air!

Glitter Words























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous
    thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. me again
    thanks for playing with us at simply magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Davinia this is such a beautiful CAS card...your colouring is simply fabulous! Thank you for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx