Thursday, March 31, 2016

Aries Tilda


Hi everyone

Hope we all had a peaceful Easter? The weather was crazy here raining and then brightened up but rained again! Was lovely through!!!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Midweek Magnolias- Lace and Pearls
Magnolia-licious- Anything goes with pearls
lovely hAnglar or sweet magnolia- Pearls or gems
paradise of Magnolia- Punches or dies

For this card I coloured 'Aries Tilda' from the Zodiac collection with Distress Inks. I used papers from Pion Design 'Vintage flea Market' its such a girlie collection an I cant help but love it.

I used dies from Magnolia and the die that surrounds the image is from Tim Holtz and is called 'Weathered clock'.  Behind that I added a La La Land Crafts doily die.

The lace behind the image and the pearl lace along the bottom is from Live and Love Crafts. I added a pearl trim around the image which I had in my stash.

To the die cut leaves I added some 'Shabby Blue' fran-tage to the edges.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The sparkly frosted apples are also from Live and Love crafts as is the pearl pin and the pearl button at the bottom.

I added 'Shabby Pink' to Tilda's hair.

To finish off I added some Perfect pearls to the celebration lace and some flat back white pearls around the image.

Hope you have a great weekend.
Glitter Words



























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! Love the design and gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful card Davina, so very beautifully layed out with fab colouring. Loving all those scrummy florals and beautiful DP die cuts!!! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at LHOSM!!!!
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Davinia, love that sweet Tilda and your amazing attention to details in this card is amazing. So many pretty embellishments to catch the eye. Thank you for joining us over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, love the soft colours. So happy that you joined us at Magnolialicious this time, good luck xo julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! So many lovely goodies. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous! I so love the pastels! The design is wonderful, too! Thank you for sharing this with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!
    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful project! Love the design and gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx