Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Sometimes you just got to dangle you feet....

Happy Wednesday!

Today I was feeling very Spring time-ish! Even though its Autumn here and I have been here 6 year (!) I still think that this time of year is Spring.

So I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Simply Magnolia- Anything goes
Midweek Magnolias- Anything goes with the option of Easter
Paradise of Stamps- Spring
lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia- Flowers
Paradise of Magnolia- Pearls and Bow

So for this challenge I used 'Lazy Tilda' from the Sakura collection. Now this is soooo me I love to dangle my feet in the water whether it be a steam, lake or sea its the most relaxing thing for me.

I coloured Tilda with Distress inks. The papers are from Maja Design.  The dies are from Magnolia and the ornate oval which the image is on is a Spellbinders die. I love this large butterfly!!!

I used a lot of Fran-tage on this card! Love the stuff...how did I live without it!!! The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The fabulous ribbon that I used for the bow is from Ribbon Girl.

The pearl brad is from Kaisercraft.

The sentiment on the pull out tag is from Stempelglede. Its a lovely sentiment.

On the inside of the card I used a Magnolia butterfly stamps and embossed it with a buttercup yellow coloured powder.

Finally, I added a rainbow charm to the flowers.

Hope you have a great week!


Glitter Words


























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card inside and out! Love the design and colour combo. Thank you for joining us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet sweet thing! oooh i love this card so much!! adorable and so elegant!! thank you so much for entering Paradise of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful project, fabulous colours, wonderful Details. . Thanks for joining us for our LHoSM Challenge.

    Hugs
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning spring card Davinia, love the pastels and that gorgeous Tilda!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi just love her surrounded by your beautiful flowers and love your rainbow charm too thank you for joining us in The Midweek Magnolia's Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx