Monday, April 18, 2016

Flowers in the garden

Hi guys!

I am here with my last GDT for the fabulous All about Magnolia Challenge blog and this time the theme of the challenge is Flowers...which we all love right gals?

For this card I didnt use a Tilda or Edwin but a Magnolia background stamp. The birdhouse is such a cute image and was such fun to colour.  I coloured the birdhouse with Distress inks.  I also used the little blue birds from Magnolia. These are so downright cute!!!

The flowers are from Prima and of course Wild Orchid Crafts.

The dies are from Magnolia and Go Kreate.

To finish off I added some shabby seam binding from Live and Love Crafts and the teeny tiny cutest charm...a birdhouse from Craftheaven-shop.









Hope you have a great day!

Glitter Words









[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx