Saturday, April 02, 2016

Ride in the country

Hiya Happy Weekend!

Its heading into autumn here but the weather is just absolutely gorgeous!!! Nothing better than crafting and the smell of the sea coming through your window.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

lovely hAnglar or sweet magnolia- Pearls or gems
Time for a Magnolia Challenge- Spring is in the air
Deep Ocean Challenge blog- Fave colour combo- Coral and cream.
Craft Heaven Inspiration and challenge blog- Bingo- Full house
The ABC Challenge blog- 'E' is for everything
Magnolia-licious Challenge blog- Anything goes with pearls

So my card kinda came about because of watching a tv program and it was Vera which is set in the North East of England where I am from....yup you who know it thats what I sound like! I saw the country roads and thought 'hmmm Tilda on a country bike ride'. So I used 'On the Road Tilda' and coloured her with Distress Inks. I used the Abandoned Coral and the papers from Maja 'Summer Crush' collection as I adore the colour coral and pop it with white its such a summery beautiful colour which just pops.

The dies are a mix Go Kreate, Magnolia and La La Land Crafts. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The lace...ohhh the lace... *swooon* is from Live and Love Crafts.

I made a pull out tag which has a Stempelglede sentiment on it which you can see if the photo further down. On the tags, the leaves and the swirl I added some 'Shabby Gold' Fran-tage to add some extra sparkle.

On the die cuts I used Distress Inks 'Vintage Photo' around the edges.

On the butterfly I added a butterfly button and along with the trees some Bisque Perfect Pearls. On the cat die cut I added some flat back pearls as a collar. On Tilda I added some glitter glue and also some flat back rhinestones for earrings.

To finish off I tied some blush pink twine through the tags.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.



Glitter Words




























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Davinia. Love this adorable Tilda image--makes me think of summer. Beautifully embellished. Lots of terrific diecuts and the lace is to die for.
    Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adrable D, love the design and the cat asleep on the fence, fab Tilda image so summery, lovely take on our bingo challenge at craft heaven shop inspiration blog, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, Davinia. I love all the gorgeous details. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious and we hope to see your fabulous creations again soon.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card! Thank you very much for joining our challenge at ABC challenges.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauwwwww wat een topper van een mooie kaart. Bedankt voor je deelname bij TFM. Groetjes Marga.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx