Monday, March 06, 2017

down at the bottom of the garden...


Hi!

Hope everyone is well. Its bank hol monday here and been a warm one. A beautiful day but a warm on. Been nice and peaceful so perfect time to blog.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Midweek Magnolias - Bingo-- ive gone for straight down the middle!
Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge - Anything goes
lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia- anything goes
Magnolia Forever- Ribbon and lace
Deep Ocean Challenge blog- Add lace


This card is for a friend of ours who has recently found her perfect home...and she loves to garden so had to be something spring time-ish. I think we spend a great deal of our time talking about gardening and our latest trip to the garden centre. lol.

The card shape itself is a fun card... a push me pull me as i call it but it can be found here at its real name Double slider card.

The papers I used are from Pion Design and one of their latest 'Songbird secrets' and its such a beautiful collection of papers for Easter/Spring time. I used some garden theme stamps for the image which are all from Magnolia... Tulip wheelbarrow, Tilda with daffodils and Tilda working in the garden. All the images were coloured with Distress inks. On the wheelbarrow flowers I stamped these twice and cut them and added some double sided mounting foam to make them pop. On both Tilda's I added my latest obsession....Nuvo crystal drops which give a pearl like drop....and dotted these round. To add some more sparkle on the tulips I popped some orange flat back rhinestones.

The lace...ohhhh the lace is a rose ribbon lace and this is from Noor! Design UK and think I have this in each colour its just so pretty.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I popped a little dragonfly charm in among them.

To finish off I added some pale yellow lace through the holes to all you to pull the card and see the hidden images

Hope you have a great week.


Glitter Words






























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

5 comments:

  1. Hi wow just adore this fold must try it out and love your colouring too !! Thank you for joining us in The Midweek Magnolias Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful card Davinia, love the style and your stamp choices. Thank you for sharing with us over at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card Davinia. Love the shape and you have a fabulous style. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card! Love your design and color choice. And these images are so sweet! Your coloring is stunning as always.
    Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at LHoSM. Good luck and hope to see you next time!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there,
    What a lovely creation you have made there .
    Thanks very much for joining us at Magnolia Forever.
    Good luck and hope to see you next time
    Hugs Cinderella(DT)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx